Saturday, January 17, 2015

Welcome to Tender Seeds!

    Welcome to Tender Seeds, which is linked to Tender Read, my devotional/prayer blog.  I also wanted a spot to share some tips and tid-bits I am learning with my own kids.  I felt I needed a separate space to do that but still wanted the two blogs linked.  Hence, the similarity in the naming.

    This blog is not about boasting in my awesome parenting skills (Parents, let's be real.  I think we are all learning on this one).   But, rather, I want Tender Seeds to be a place where we can share ideas that have worked as well as ones that haven't.  This can be in the realm of art projects, creative motivation ideas and  fun discipleship tools.   I want it to be a "help station" for moms and dads to go to for encouragement.  Its not about me sharing only every good moment, but also the more difficult ones as well.  I also will share some of the ideas God has given that have helped our little growing tender seeds.   Our kids are worth it!  And, any investment in them is never wasted.  So welcome and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment